Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 27, 2010

Bianca And Her Playmates "US"















Lots of rain here today and is suppose to rain off & on most of the week. Brandon & Angie will be moving this weekend so we are looking forward to not drive so far to watch her. BUT Grandpa's & Grandma's do what they have to do to be with their little girl. The fun I have with her out weighs any anx. I have making the drive. I feel blessed that we get to spend so much quality time with her. She already knows how to ham it up for the camera. I pull out the camera and say to her "Look what PaPa got" and she starts smiling and jumps up and down in her walker. She has been so good for mine and Randi's soul, we just are crazy about her, Oh Yea !!! we like Brandon & Angie also. Well here are a few pics I took today hope you ENJOY......

1 comment: